1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed in the USER’s terminal when visiting a website in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the person responsible for its installation. If the USER does not register or leave personal information on the site, the server will be aware that someone returned to the website with that cookie, but it will be impossible for it to associate the navigation to a specific and identified USER.
2. WHAT KINDS OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies, depending on their expiration , can be classified as session or permanent Cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser, while the latter remain for a longer time during which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed.
They can also be distinguished according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the Cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed. In this case, they are classified as:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the Owner of the Website and from which the service requested by the User himself is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Website Owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through Cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to their objective and, therefore, we can talk about:
- Technical Cookies: allow the User to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or performing the purchase process of an order.
- Personalization Cookies: allow the User to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language or browser type.
- Analytical Cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or how often the ads are shown.
- HOW TO DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES?
The User may configure his browser so that cookies are not installed or to receive a warning on the screen each time a cookie wants to be installed, being able to decide at any time whether to accept it or not. Likewise, the user may later decide to eliminate the cookies that he has installed by changing the configuration of his browser or manually deleting them through it. Keep in mind that the elimination of cookies may lead to a decrease in the quality or functionalities of the website. To perform these operations, you must follow the instructions of the browser that you use:
- Google Chrome http://bit.ly/2yxQv5L
- Mozilla Firefox https://mzl.la/2IiAiB6
- Safari https://apple.co/2KhESEK
- Internet Explorer http://bit.ly/2K5
4. WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
The website https://hotelencantdealaior.com. uses the following Cookies:
|They are used to distinguish users.
|Used to distinguish users and measure how they interact on pages
|This cookie is used to: store the user’s language to to be able to serve you the content of the web in the appropriate language.
|This cookie is used to: store user consent for cookies in the Not Required category. You must allow your browser to accept it in order to keep the service running from page to page. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.