- IDENTITY OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
Jhoana Elizabeth Valarezo Guerrero with Tax ID Nº ( CIF) 41611082B, with address in Alaior-Menorca (Islas Baleares) Carrer Menor, 13 07730 and e-mail is the owner of this website, with domain https://www.hotelencantdealaior.com/.
The use of this website confers on those who browse it, whether they are individuals or legal entities, the status of USERS, which means that they accept the terms and conditions listed below. For all intents and purposes, this means the terms and conditions in the published version at the time the site is accessed. It is recommended that USERS read carefully the terms and conditions listed below before making use of the services offered. In addition, access to certain services on this Website may be subject to certain special conditions that, depending on the case, replace, supplement and/or modify these general terms and conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using our services, USERS must also read the corresponding special conditions carefully. Should they not accept the conditions of use, they must refrain from accessing and using the services contained on this website. These conditions of use regulate the general use of the website by USERS, who have the option of displaying and printing them. The Owner of this Website reserves the right to alter and or remove, at any time and without prior notice, the content, services and information found on this website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions that apply to the website.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of this Website is protected by the laws on intellectual and industrial property. The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements required for its operation, the design, logos, text and/or graphics, are the property of the Webmaster or, where appropriate, has a licence or express authorisation from the authors thereof. Regardless of the purpose for which it is intended, any total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation requires, in all cases, the prior written authorisation of the Website Owner. Any breach of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these terms, as well as an offence punishable under articles 270 et seq. of the Spanish Criminal Code. Any designs, logos, text and/or graphics that are not the property of the Webmaster, and which may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are responsible for any possible dispute that could arise in regard to them. In all cases, they have the express, prior authorisation of these persons.
Any claims that may be filed by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, relating to any of the contents of this website, should be submitted to the e-mail address email@example.com
- ACCESS TO THE WEB
Our Web may be visited by any USER freely and free of charge. Any Personal data that is provided to us will always be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations.
- CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE
USERS undertake to use the website, its content and services in accordance with the law, decency and public order. USERS are obliged and undertake:
- Not to use the Website or services that are provided by it for illegal purposes or ends or any that are contrary to the contents of this Legal Notice that may harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that may in any way: harm, damage, render useless, or impair the satisfactory use of the Website by other users.
- Not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programmes or electronic and other documents to be found on the Website.
- Not to introduce programmes, viruses, macros, mini-applications or other logical devices or sequences of characters that cause or might cause any kind of alteration to the computer systems of the Webmaster or third parties.
- Not to misuse any information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any class of material available on the Website or the services that it offers.
- Not to introduce actions, attitudes or ideas that are discriminatory due to sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or situation.
In addition, the Webmaster reserves the right to deny or remove access to the Website and/or services at any time and with no need for prior notice to USERS who fail to comply with the general conditions.
- LIABILITY SYSTEM
The Webmaster will not be held liable, directly or subsidiarily, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, correct operation or the availability or continuity of operation of the Website.
- Any service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions or, in general, any other difficulties that are due to any cause, which is beyond the control of the Website Owner.
- Any wilful or wrongful act by a USER and/or one that originates from causes of force majeure. In all cases, whatever the cause.
- Direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit.
- The content and opinions of third parties or information contained on the Websites of third parties that can be accessed through links or search features on the Website.
- Damage that may be caused to USERS’ systems, due to possible computer viruses contracted as a result of browsing the Website or by any other damage resulting from such browsing.
- Failure to obey the law, morals and generally accepted decency or public order as a result of transmitting, disseminating, storing, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the content.
- Flaws and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, failure to update or a lack of accuracy in same, or its scientific quality, where appropriate.
- In addition, the Owner does not guarantee that the Website and server are free of viruses and will not be held responsible for any damage caused by accessing the Website or being unable to access it.
- The Owner shall be entitled to temporarily suspend the services and content of the Website in order to undertake maintenance operations, improvements or repairs to the site, without any compensation to the USERS for said concepts.
- DATA PROTECTION
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the processing system owned by the Data Controller, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties. In addition, the Owner and Data Controller, hereby informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts. Unless you indicate otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes. You are hereby informed that we will proceed with the processing of the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. It is for this reason that the Data Controller undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that such data is suppressed or rectified without delay, when it is inaccurate. In accordance with the rights conferred by current Data Protection regulations, Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent granted for the processing thereof, by submitting their request in writing, and providing sufficient identification, to the address indicated in point 1.
In addition, you may also contact the Supervisory Authority to submit any claim that you consider appropriate.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy regarding email focuses on sending only communications that the USER has asked to receive, having granted voluntarily and expressly their consent. If the User wishes to receive these communications, they must send their request in writing and providing sufficient identification to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND LEGAL JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions are written in Spanish and are subject to current Spanish legislation. Any legal dispute or issue concerning this Website, shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of Spain.